Thursday, June 02, 2011

The Fashionistas

The Fashionistas

Summer is here and everywhere you look there's another pretty girl. This is Johanna, from Nynäshamn, and Malin who lives in Handen. They will graduate from secondary school in little over a week. They have studied nursing, but after the second year (of three), they realised that that was not what they wanted to work with in the future! The girls are mad about fashion and spends a lot of time styling their friends. They are big fans of Elin Kling, who you can learn more about here. In the near future Malin and Johanna are planning to get a job in the fashion industry, probably starting out in a boutique somewhere. But next up for the girls are a trip to the Mediterranean. They were thinking about Greece, and I suggested my favorite Greek Isles Ios.

19 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

may time and life continue to treat them kind. and i'm sure, that they will like the island, as it will probably like them as well.


daily athens

Jack said...

You have a tough job, Steffe, but someone has to do it.

Randy said...

Nice shot!

Lowell said...

They've got the look ... I think they'll go far!

Re your comment on Cedar Key: I did a lot of model airplane work when I was young - great fun.

Bob Crowe said...

Steffe, you are just a Class A chick magnet.

Leif Hagen said...

Nice portrait of some foxy babes!

Kris McCracken said...

The girls look lovely, but my oh my, they are some UGLY sunglasses!

;D

Alan said...

They look like the new Agnetha and Anni-frid of the 21st century:-)

Gunn said...

Min mann.... må også være moderne denne sommeren.
Han har sånne pilot briller..... :)
Ja, disse damene er både "color coordinated " og smarte!

LSBF consultant said...

Great post, I admire the writing style :) A little off topic here but what theme are you using? Looks pretty cool.

VP said...

Gorgeous girls! I guess they have a very good chance in the fashion world... May they have a good trip to the Mediterranean!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Nice work Steffe, you picked your subjects well!!

Stefan Jansson said...

That was my impression as well Luis.

It's beautiful island Robert, and if you can stand all the partying that is going on you will remember it for the rest of your life.

It Ain't Easy Jack!

Well thank you Bob!

It's a fashion thing Kris.

I didn't hear them sing, but you never know Alan.

The template is Minima Black. I have changed a few setting to allow for my flickr photos to show a bit bigger.

tapirgal said...

Your people pictures make me want to try to be braver and ask for portraits. Maybe THIS will be the year I try it. . . . Loved your "blast from the past" comment. Sorry to say, I didn't think of it myself. It was perfect! :)

irinapictures said...

You have very dangerous photo-activity, Steffe. Take care of your heart.

Unknown said...

They look just great!

Steve Scauzillo said...

Your stuff is always, ahem, entertaining, Haninge.

kostas said...

Beautiful ladies!