Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Girl With The Moss Green Eyes

The Green Eyed Girl Se habla español
I was on the bike, heading for the old tree when I met a girl on the walkway in Västerhaninge. She gave me a big smile when I glanced at her. Ten seconds later I stopped and turned around as I realised that it was the Mojo Girl. Nathalia was out walking her dogs so I stopped for a chat and an impromptu photo shoot. She told me that she was planning a trip to Lithuania with Mantis to visit his parents. I took a few portraits of Nathalia and a few snaps of her dogs and sent the photos to her via Dropbox.

8 comments:

Olivier said...

en effet a elle des yeux verts magnifiques , et ta premiere photo lui rend hommage

Jack said...

She has wonderful eyes. The second photo is really nice and warm.

Lowell said...

A very healthy-looking girl set off by emerald eyes!

Unknown said...

You always find gorgeous girls to take photos at!

VP said...

Great eyes... and not only!

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

Wonderful portrait.

Linda said...

Lovely portraits! Good expressions.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Ah so she recognised you Steffe :) She really is a lovely girl, you captured those gorgeous eyes perfectly.