Friday, July 26, 2013

A future astrophysicist

A future astrophysicist
I was enjoying coffee at the cafe yesterday. I noticed a girl with red hair (have a thing for them),at the next table and made a mental note about asking her for a portrait. When I was ready to shoot she was gone! But as I looked around I spotted her entering a flower shop so I headed that way. This is Rebecca. At the moment she's a secondary school student but has already decided on her future. Theoretical astrophysics is her subject. If and when that happens she would like to wok at the Esrange Space Center. Her hobbies today include reading, photography and music. She is a huge fan of Håkan Hellström and have seen him live nine or if it was ten times. This is a Brenizer style portrait made from 17 photos.

5 comments:

Jack said...

She is a cute girl. I don't blame you for your attraction to redheads. What is going on with those shoes? They have five inch platforms.

Olivier said...

tres bonne utilisation de la Methode Brenizer, ca rend vraiment tres bien

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lovely girl Steffe..and my redhead (Aimee) has a pair of shoes exactly like this..it must be a redhead kind of thing :)

Bob Crowe said...

I think your area has more redheads than all of Ireland.

It would be interesting to talk to her in 10 years and find out what career she actually pursued.

Linda said...

Cute! I like how the shoes match her hair.