Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sixteen Recent Summer Snaps

16snaps
Time for another 16 recent snaps collage. The terrier has a very pretty human that I might show you in a day or three. That Old Tree looked good on my most recent visit. A portrait of the future Astro physicist. Henrik's tattooed arm. Bird on a field at Nedersta. Horse at a pasture on the same farm. Busy bee in my back garden. A blonde girls walks by the cafe. The flag at the new cultural centre in Jordbro. Smultron! A welcome sign at the new bridge telling motorists they should try another route to Västerhaninge. Do you think the care? Micke and one oh his sons at the cafe. The sunset last night shot from my bedroom window at Bergdalen. A recent forest fire in Huddinge. Sunday lunch. A rural summer view from Tjursta.

7 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Wonderful bokeh in your 'bee in the garden'. shot Steffe.. Super collage here.

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

I guess you see the sunset from a bedroom window because the sun still sets quite late this time of year as far north as you are.

VP said...

Hard to say my favorite, these are all great shots! Maybe I don't like much the tattooed arm...

LOLfromPasa said...

You take photography to a whole new level, Stefan. Cool collage.

Merisi said...

Shakespeare comes to mind, "Shall I compare thee to a summer's day" - beautiful summer impressions!

Jack said...

Look at that sunset! Wow. And the young redhead is pretty cute.

Gunn said...

I love this!