Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bullshit & Backstabbing

Bullshit & Backstabbing
I met a rocker over the weekend. Tim, who is the guitarist in the band Sister. They have played together since 2006 and have toured all over Europe, playing at both rock clubs, in front of 500 fans, and big festivals with crowds up to 10 000 people. I spotted Tim at the Årsta pier as passengers were leaving the Utö ferry. He stood out a bit from everyone else in his rocker outfit. You can listen to some songs by Sister at Spotify.

7 comments:

Olivier said...

un superbe portrait

Jack said...

I wonder if that outfit comes in my size . . .

Bob Crowe said...

At first I thought you were talking about my profession.

He strikes me as an aggressively conformist non-conformist.

Lasse Jansson said...

Attityd, attribut och ett bra porträtt!

VP said...

He would definitely stand out almost everywhere...

Unknown said...

A great portrait indeed!

Gunn said...

Great portrait.

Do you know if he has problems through the security area at the airport.... So much metal ....