Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Troublemaker

The Troublemaker

This is Mikael Johansson. He was easy to spot with that hat and beard. MIkael is from Nyköping and was in Haninge for a family get-together. He used to work at SAAB Aerospace. He told me that he can be hard to get along with. Something his bosses at SAAB were well aware of. He doesn't work there any longer and spends most of his time with the family. He stays fit by roller-blading and cycling. Mr.Johansson isn't the gym type, and told me that he would rather carry furniture up and down from the attic a few times rather than go to the gym!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful portrait... you've captured his physical character well!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Well he certainly does look like a bit of a 'character' Steffe, you've caught that so well in this portrait!

Dave-CostaRicaDailyPhoto.com said...

He must prefer exercising his arm by combing his beard and hair.

Anonymous said...

Great portrait, he looks very, erm, determined...

Anonymous said...

I always love your portraits, and the stories about the folks you feature. It's such a personal, human-centered spin on the whole "City Daily Photo" thing.

One of these days, I too will work up the guts to ask someone for theirs.

Jack said...

Another fine portrait, Steffe. This one certainly gets across the idea of a guy who marches to his own drummer. (Or stumbles to the tune . . . )

Lowell said...

Hmmm...I think from the look on his face that I can understand why he might "sometimes" be hard to get along with! I hope he liked his portrait!

Stefan Jansson said...

I'm sure he would let me know if he didn't like it...

VP said...

He looks like a friend of mine, a troublemaker himselk...