Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Bird Man

Bird Man ♫

I'm on the bike and have to stop as two men are blocking the path at the ancient grave field in Jordbro, where their dogs are running up and down. And that's how I met my Stranger #28. Meet the Bird Man. Aspiring musician (guitarist and song writer), dad and dog owner. As we talk about the 100 Strangers project I mention some of the people I have met. He says that he knows who Gizzen is and that he knows Stacta. I then ask what kind of music he plays. Oh, you know, Pop, Rock and Soul. After a few more questions I realise that he sometimes plays with my brother! It's a small world. If you want to hear some of Bird Man's music check out his MySpace site. This is my 28th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

4 comments:

stromsjo said...

It's a small world when a stranger turns out not to be a stranger.

Stefan Jansson said...

Since I took this I have meet him again. And I see some of the other strangers all the time now!

stromsjo said...

Who knows, you might find yourselves in a "100 strangers club" one day? ;)

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha! I guess it's possible. There's some 1100 photographers doing this at flickr, but I'm the only one from Sweden.