Thursday, May 29, 2008

Lu

Lu

Say hello to Lu. He was a happy chap when I met him as he had just finished his school year at the Haninge Campus. He is now qualified to study for his degree in Computer Science at the School of Computer Science and Communication at KTH in Stockholm, which will take the next five years of his life. His immediate plans were a bit different. There was a barbecue party planned that evening down at Lake Rudan. Since Lu seems to be a clever kid, I asked him to tell me about the dumbest thing he had ever done. That's easy he said, I was drunk, and decided to climb up on a rock to have a look at the view. It was only two meters up but I still managed to fall down and break three fingers! So if you heard an ambulance down at the lake a few nights ago it was probably Lu on his way to the emergency room...

This is my 40th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

1 comment:

Sue said...

It's so good to look all those strange faces and read their stories. And I can think of my version of stories for them :)