Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Llamas on the run!

Llamas on the Run!

I was at the optician in Västerhaninge yesterday afternoon. Suddenly a woman opens the door, she's on the phone shouting, "there's two Llamas on the run". "They just passed me at the shopping arcade!" I know that there's a circus in town, so the Llamas must come from Cirkus Maximum! I run out, followed by the optician. A crowd is gathering. I slowly walk up to the animals and takes a few shots. Then another guy for whatever reason, moves in closer and that scares the animals and they run off. This happens at the commuter station and there's lots of people and buses to scare the poor animals. Update: On the news they suspected sabotage, that someone had unlocked a gate so that the animals could get out. After 45 minutes in freedom staff from the circus manages to catch all the runaways, and as far as I know no one was hurt. I mailed the circus, they have a blog and wanted to use one of my photos which I obviously agreed to.Bigger photo.

4 comments:

stromsjo said...

An unexpected adventure then, ending reasonably happy.

raf said...

Great fun post, Steffe. Your project posts are quite interesting. I'll read more on the next visit. Good going!
Thanks for stopping by with your comments.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks. This photo and my little story was published in the morning paper, Dagens Nyheter today!

Anonymous said...

One Llama comes to Berlin this week.
The Dalai Lama.

Greetings from Berlin