Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Street Scenes

Fishing Smartphoning Posing Bad Timing Trying his best Lyktstolpe
Two guys fishing at Norrström, outside the PMs residence. Two photos from the City Hall garden where tourists were photographing each other. Walking around Hötorget when I heard music from Konserthuset where the door is always open this time of the year, so I walked in. Four young musicians were playing a well known Povel Ramel song. More tourists snapping away, they were trying to get the City Hall tower in the background. Lastly, a scene from Skeppsbrokajen. I noticed that the new streetlight was tilted, so I waited for someone to walk by.

4 comments:

s.c said...

Very nice summer snaps again Stefan.

RedPat said...

The weather always seems to be wonderful there.

Stefan Jansson said...

At least when I am out shooting!

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots!