Saturday, August 10, 2024

Summer me

Summer me
I have spent a lot of time in and around Solna over the last week or so. A neighboring municipality to Stockholm. Visiting a famous park at Haga, near a lake. A gigantic shopping mall with loads of modern architecture. A huge cemetery where many famous people are buried. A castle with a sculpture garden and more. A university hospital. A funky hotel. The National football stadium. And I have taken a lot of photos of most of that, as one does. Oh, and also this reflection selfie in my Summer outfit with a new parking garage as a backdrop.

6 comments:

roentare said...

Hello, got to see your silhouette

s.c said...

Nice selfie. The trouser can so join the thousands of Dutch supporters in Paris.

Catarina said...

Having lots of fun I'm sure!!

RedPat said...

Lots to see in that area, including you.

William Kendall said...

You've been busy.

Luis Gomez said...

Great summer outfit!