Sunday, August 13, 2023

Haymarket

Art lover Go Fresh Loppmarknad At the market Bag collector Bronx New shoes Haymarket Shopping for CDs Flea market Hötorget Cyclist
A dozen images from the flea market at Hötorget. I am finding it hard to stay away from this weekly event. Such a great place for street photography. People from all over the world visiting. Young, old, couples, loners. I recognized a few people, both buyers and sellers, but most faces were new. My favorite from this is, wait, I am not going to tell you that just yet. Pick your own, why don't you!

10 comments:

JudithK said...

I'm laughing. Every guy out there is going to pick the second photo. And why not. I myself think they are all great. I can see why you are fascinated.

Bob Crowe said...

I went to school in The Bronx but don't remember it being upside down and backwards. Maybe I was.

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, obviously someone might like the woman in the second snap, but of the dozen photod here, it is not my favorite, although a good guess of course.

s.c said...

My favorite is the guy inspecting the soles of the shoes.One of the more professional visitors . Always a treat to visit a flea market and especially as a photographer.

RedPat said...

So many people and so much stuff.

Bill said...

So many faces and people to see at the flea market. You even got someone in the mirror. Great captures, all of them.

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, great minds and all that, that was my favorite.

William Kendall said...

A busy place!

roentare said...

I will need to find a local flea market to do candids. Great shots of the natural expression in people

Jack said...

Nice! I particularly like the man in the upside down BRONX shirt.