Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Street performers, but no music

Red Hagström Guitar Give me a minute
I have seen these two guys a couple of times at Götgatsbacken on Södermalm this Summer. And I believe that they are mates. But I am yet to hear them play anything. Photos taken on different days, but at the same spot, more or less.They both noticed me btw, but couldn't be bothered to act on it. Maybe next time, guys. Oh, and the second guy, the bassist. He looks very much like a former Finnish politician.

5 comments:

RedPat said...

That's a hard way to make some money.

William Kendall said...

In between sets?

Stefan Jansson said...

I think I caught them both times waiting for the other guy to show up.

Bill said...

Street music is nice to hear if they are playing. :)

roentare said...

Quite a great duo showing different styles of musicians