Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Haymarket

Lady in Red Leather box The ladies Suit & Tie Which one will it be? People watching Wrist watches Haymarket Lunch Break Autumn is coming Shopping for coffee cups Kaffekopp Books Flea market Loppmarknad People at the market Stammis New belt Kontanter
Well, I am pretty sure that I have a new addiction. The weekly flea market at Hötorget in Stockholm. Impossible to stay away. Love to walk around here with my mirrorless. I never buy anything, but I take a lot of photos. Such a great mix of people here. This time I arrived a few hours earlier than usual so the streets were not as crowded, but it sure was crowded at the square.

8 comments:

roentare said...

A wicked addiction to observe so many people in the flea market!

s.c said...

It looks great again. All those observations. I like it and the flea market of course.

William Kendall said...

Quite a variety of people out and about.

biebkriebels said...

A lot to see and buy there!

RedPat said...

You have a great time there. I like all the shots.

Sharon said...

Such a great place for candid photography.

Catarina said...

That is a very busy market.
Loved the post. It gives us an idea of what is happening on the other side of the Atlantic.

JudithK said...

People shopping!! A universal activity, regardless of the wealth on display. I've liked these photos.