Thursday, March 28, 2013

Snow layers

Snow layers nedersta-collage
This looks a bit like a wide-angle shot. Crossing the field at Nedersta I noticed the snow layers at the ditch and figured I could make a fun photo from this, so using the Tamron zoom lens I took one photo aiming for the snow layers at the bottom. I then turned off auto focus and shot another seven photos on manual. The stitching is automatic in any software these days. I made the collage with the help of picasa so that you could see all photos I used.

3 comments:

Linnea said...

It looks like icing on a cake!

LOLfromPasa said...

How interesting!

Bob Crowe said...

Bring in the geologists. All of our snow from last weekend is gone and I think spring has arrived. Our only thought about layers is that we need fewer around our bodies.