Friday, March 08, 2013

The Pink Amazon

The Pink Amazon Pink Amazon amazon
Twice this week I have met this cute Amazon. And twice I have asked her for a photo. She was very shy at first and blushed a bit when I approached her. I complimented her on her eyelashes and I think that did the trick, because she gladly posed for the photographer on both occasions. I told her that she could expect to see the photos on The International Women's Day. I used the Brenizer method for the first and the last photo here.

12 comments:

brattcat said...

she's a cutie pie.

Hilda said...

I adore her long eyelashes!

Judy said...

That is a cute car. What a flirt!

Lowell said...

Not sure I've seen a pink car before. Not sure I want to see a pink car now. I saw some pink cows once. A rancher in Texas painted them for a holiday. He might have been Swedish.

Merisi said...

Cute lady! ;-)

PerthDailyPhoto said...

She looks darling from every angle, I think she batted her eyelashes and totally charmed you Steffe!

cieldequimper said...

This is brilliant!!!

RedPat said...

She's a winner! ;-))

Jack said...

Well, this is a first. I haven't seen a pink car with eyelashes before.

Joe said...

What a stunner! I do like your words accompanying this photo.

Filip and Kristel said...

Headlights with wimpers. Strange and feminen.

Greetings,
Filip

Unknown said...

So cool! :-)