Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sixteen Snaps V

Sixteen Recent Snaps
From my most recent photo promenade. Sixteen snaps from Krigslida, Nedersta and Välsta. It was another cold day. I walked over a field my family once owned. It was filled with leftover materials from the recent renovation of the commuter platform at Krigslida. I used the new exit at the platform and took a short-cut over another field to get to the old tree. On the way I spotted a couple of skiers and a man out trekking. I took two photos of a house that sits just behind the new noise barrier along the railway line. One of those snaps was taken far away from a hill top at Välsta.

3 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Very diverse and enjoyable collection of images Steffe..

Merisi Vienna said...

Winter can be so beautiful when the sky is blue! Very interesting snapshots, Did I spot an RV? The cat sure has found a warm sunny spot!

Unknown said...

Your 16 snaps mosaics are always good!