Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Journalist & Photographer

Magnus Kristenson

This is Magnus Kristenson. A journalist and photographer that works at Mosebacke Media, a freelance bureau in Stockholm. I saw his camera and asked if he was out taking autumn photos. That wasnt the case. He was in Västerhaninge on assignment. Looking to photograph among other things a cyclist for a magazine, Haninge Today that his company produces. Luckily I was able to help him with that and also answer a few questions. So maybe I will be in the next issue! Magnus who lives in Nacka enjoys sailing and travelling. His favorite part of the world when it comes to photography is Latin America. You can see some of his photos here.

This is my 88th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set

No comments: