Saturday, October 11, 2008

Gone Fishing

Gone Fishing

We have had some amazing weather lately. On such a day I decided to head over to Lake Rudan for some autumn photos. And that's were I met Björne. He was fishing from one of the piers. He wasnt expecting to get any fish, but as the weather was so good he didn't really care. Björne comes from Södermalm in Stockholm, but lives in Haninge these days. He was up until four in the morning playing and recording music at home, so he admitted to be a little tired when we met. What type of music do you play I asked. I play visrock he said. I sing and play the guitar. I'm not in a band now, but I did play in a band called Zombie Zoo many years ago, and we actually played here at Rudan at a festival. But we were more into partying and the bass player couldn't really play at all so I asked if there was a decent bass player in the crowd and this Norwegian dude took over. He was the best bass player I have ever played with! We didn't have any lyrics, so I just made them up as the gig went on. In the end we played for three hours and the crowd seemed to like us! After this funny story we talked some more, and then I took my photos at that was it.

This is my 94th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

No comments: