Friday, October 31, 2008

At the Grocery Store

I got an odd feeling today as I walked around in my local coop konsum grocery store in Tungelsta. I can't put my finger on it, but the employees looked a bit different. The woman at the meat counter scared me away so I didn't get any minced meat.

Smiley Halloween

As I then looked for some pasta sauce, I ran into the manager, Helen Andersson, who I at first didn't recognise. Earlier this year she was voted coop franchisor of the year.

Halloween Helen

Then I had to look more closely at the check-out girl, because she too looked a bit different.

The Checkout Witch

In the end I probably came home with a few missing groceries but I guess I could always try again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jilly said...

A great set of photographs but don't we need to be in Norway for the Scream? That image is iconic, isn't it?

Bergson said...

i'm afraid with the second monter
;-)