Monday, October 06, 2008

Christine

Christine

This is Christine. A friend of Barbie. I met the girls in Västerhaninge last week. Christine lives in Södertälje. She's currently not working. I'm just a pregnant housewife she said with a big smile. And as I took a closer look I could see that she must be expecting a baby some time early next year. So what's with the haircuts and the piercings I asked. Is it some sub culture or music thing? No it's just our style she said. I asked Christine if she had any fun hobbies. Not now in my current situation she answered. But when I was younger I was into horse back riding and gymnastics she continued. After this very brief conversation I took some quick photos of both girls just as their driver drove up next to us (they were on their way to some sort of party). And because I ran out of time I didn't have the opportunity to look through the photos as I normally do, and alas didn't see that the shots of Christine was slightly out of focus.

This is my 92th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

1 comment:

Tanya Breese said...

She has a very pretty and kind face.