Friday, July 04, 2008

Touched By Vandals (again)

Touched By Vandals (again)

For the second time in just a month, the artwork Touched By Flowers made by the artist Klara Kristalova has been vandalized. This time it will be harder to repair and in the end it will probably be moved from it's position in the Tungelsta park to a new museum (where no one will see it), as the Municipality Haninge Kommun don't want to pay for any more repairs. If you are interested you can see my previous photos regarding this here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steffe,

I like this post. Nice to see and read. I also liked the red heads yesterday. I need to find a new wig.

I think this is one of the best photographs I have seen today. It is very encouraging and your photography is spot on.

I really admire your selection of what to photograph and your critical eye for composition, lighting and texture.

Abraham Lincoln
—Brookville Daily Photo

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks Abe.Glad you are feeling better.