Thursday, July 03, 2008

Linda & Evelina

Linda & Evelina

At the ancient grave field I see two beautiful redheads approaching. I say hello and ask if I can take a photo. This is Linda and Evelina. They are sisters. Linda (to the left) lives in Haninge and her younger sister Evelina is visiting from Borås. Linda has done a few photography gigs. Her boyfriend works as a clothes designer for Blue Fox , the biggest punk and hard rock boutique in the country, and she has done some fashion shoots for them. And she has won a few internet photography competitions. Evelina who will be a ninth grader come the fall, is into acting. She has been in a local group for a few years now. Their next play will be A Christmas Carol by Dickens. I take a few shots and they tell me that as it's Sunday they are not really dressed in their normal fashion, we look way cooler in the week days. Both girls are at Bilddagboken, a Swedish photo community. Here is a link to Evelina's site. And here's Linda's site. We talk a little more and they we say goodbye.

This is my 53th photo for the 100 Strangers project. You can see the rest of my strangers in my Set.

3 comments:

Clueless in Boston said...

Interesting women. I love their hair color. The project of 100 Strangers is a wonderful idea and I'm always amazed what you can learn just by asking people.

Kris McCracken said...

Who would have guessed that Haninge would be so rich in difference?

I’m probably boring you now, but I want to say AGAIN how much I’m enjoying this series!

Stefan Jansson said...

The trick is to ask the right questions.

You can say that as many times that you like Kris!