Sunday, September 15, 2024

Tjejmilen

Tjejmilen Heja Ingrid Tjejmilen tjejmilen
Tjejmilen is an annual 10k race (since 1984), open only for women, (although I spotted at least one man in the race!). This year, nearly 20 000 runners took part. People come from all over the world to take part. Many streets were closed off in Stockholm, and there were spectators lining the streets everywhere. I had no problem riding my bike though and stopped at a number of places for photos. A few more photos in my album.

4 comments:

s.c said...

Nice one, also its a show for sportive sunglasses and run clothing.

Catarina said...

Impressive. I wouldn't last 1 km.

Sharon said...

An impressive group of women.

RedPat said...

I've run in a few women only races and it is a wonderful feeling to run with all the other women.