Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Relaxing on the bed

Relaxing in bed
Hornsgatan is a street on Södermalm. Known for a few things. There are many art galleries here. Also quite a few restaurants, pubs and nightclubs. As well a church, a few squares and much more. There is also the Hornsgatspuckeln. Or in French, appareil. And it was while walking down that appareil that I took this photo of the barber shop Hårsvallet, located on the other side of the street. My eyes were drawn to the bike in the window above, and if you look more closely you can see the feet of someone taking an afternoon nap on the bed!

6 comments:

Luis Gomez said...

There is always someone watching.

Pat said...

I love shots like this that reveal things one doesn't usually see. What exactly is 'appareil' here? I'm a French speaker and looked it up to see if there were a few other definitions that don't fit what I already know, but there was only one 'new' one for me regarding architecture. Can you help?

roentare said...

The scissors sign is very good

Stefan Jansson said...

This is a very hilly area of Stockholm. Back in the day, when they constructed some of the streets here, they left a few short hills. I will see if I have a good photo, or maybe take a new one and show you how it looks. Come to think of it, I could maybe take a few photos from the Maria church later today.

s.c said...

Wow very good street photography.

RedPat said...

Love all the different aspects of this shot.