Monday, October 23, 2023

Tyresta National Park

Tyrestavägen Through the trees Dahlgrensgården You Talkin' to Me? Gärdesgård Tyresta Tyresta Nationalpark Höstfärger Rural Autumn View Tyresta Tyresta Village The gazelle The farm Gravel Path Tyresta National Park Höstbjörk
A visit to the Tyresta National Park. Been a while since I was last there. I came by bicycle, of course. Parked it at a couple of different places during my visit and went for a walk near the old village. Great colors everywhere. It was a bit cold. The idea was to head into Stockholm, which I told a friend about when we met out on the road, but I realized that it was a bit too chilly for a long ride, and you can never go wrong with the National Park.

10 comments:

Catarina said...

Great colors. It is always pleasant to walk around the parks this time of year.

Jim said...

Beautiful Autumn colours.

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous colours.

s.c said...

Beautiful colors and that old wooden fence is unbeatable.

RedPat said...

Love that fence! Lots of nice yellows in your trees.

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful colours there, the time of the year!

roentare said...

I am particularly drawn to these houses among the autumn themed woods. Beautiful frames you have captured

JudithK said...

You certainly did not go wrong....beautiful. I am wondering a bit about the sheep....they sort of look newly shorn. Winter's coming on!

Stefan Jansson said...

They were fighting each other, I stopped and watched for a bit.

Stefan Jansson said...

It is known as a gärdesgård fence.