Thursday, October 19, 2023

Looking back

View from a bridge
Usually, when cycling home from Stockholm I use a bridge called Skanstullsbron as I leave Södermalm. If you stop just before it ends and look back, this is part of the view. In the photo you can see a few large buildings. To the left, Södersjukhuset, where I was born, and to the right, another hospital, called Rosenlunds sjukhus. The reason I stopped was because of the Autumn colors, but you probably already figured that out. Those trees grow along the most popular walk in Stockholm btw.

8 comments:

roentare said...

You compose the image very well. Lovely colours of autumn with complex lines.

s.c said...

Great backview. Like the colors.

Catarina said...

Nice vies from that bridge.

Bill said...

A very nice backview and compositon.

RedPat said...

Nice shot. That must be a nice walk by those trees.

William Kendall said...

Excellent perspective!

Stefan Jansson said...

You walk along the water for quite a bit. Cliffs, beach, a big park and more.

Stefan Jansson said...

Composition is on my mind 24/7, even when I am not holding a camera in my hand!