Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Portalvalv

Portal
Swedish word of the day. Portalvalv. The portal at Sankt Eriksplan, Vasastan in Stockholm. Next to a little park, metro station and more. Looking down Völundsgatan, part of the Atlas area. A popular scene for photographers, and school girls, because just as I started shooting the girls walked in and took some mobile snaps, most likely because they noticed me and wanted to know what I was photographing. So I waited them out and then took my photo which is a panorama made from six photos.

7 comments:

roentare said...

There is something addictive with your pano every time. It is a work of art.

s.c said...

Wouldn't say this was made from 6 photos.

Stefan Jansson said...

Shot with my 60mm lens using the Canon 77D. That makes it an 85mm lens because of the sensor.

Stefan Jansson said...

Thanks. I stepped back across the walkway. Had to wait out the girls and a few people walking by.

William Kendall said...

I'm reminded of an archway here.

Bill said...

Nice perspective.

RedPat said...

I love this shot!