Friday, October 20, 2023

Autumn at the lakes

Nedre Rudasjön
The Rudan nature reserve in Handen is a favorite of mine. If you don't believe me, press here. This is a view over the Lower Lake, Nedre Rudasjön. It is very popular with anglers in the Spring, Summer and Autumn. And with ice fishers during the Winter. There are six jetties around the lake from where they can fish, (although one was missing, probably to be replaced because of its recent wobbliness). On this visit I spotted only three people fishing and I said hello to one of them as he passed me by as I took this photo.

6 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful colours.

roentare said...

It is serenity

Bill said...

Autumn is looking good, very peaceful scene.

William Kendall said...

Pretty autumn colours.

Catarina said...

This is a great shot!

RedPat said...

It looks lovely even on a cloudy day.