Saturday, June 24, 2023

Two photographers

Polka dot travel bag
A couple of photographers down by the water at Söder Mälarstrand on Södermalm in Stockholm. They were busy photographing the same scenes as me. I liked the wild look of the Asian guy closest to me. Smoking a cigarette, something that you don't see too often here these days. And also his polka dot travel bag, that tells me that he is probably a tourist. Both men with way more photography power than me. I only had my 85mm lens with me. Drop by tomorrow to see what they were shooting.

4 comments:

s.c said...

Photographing the photographers. Always nice Stefan and then two in one stroke. Great work.

William Kendall said...

Well taken.

Bill said...

Great capture of the two long lens photographers.

roentare said...

It looks like the man was doing his grocery shopping while carrying the gigantic phallic symbol!