Thursday, June 08, 2023

Stockholm Marathon IV

Fanny Schenk Hello! Canon Shooter Celebration time Aunnika Short Karlaplan Celebrations Gabriel Hirvonen Blowing kisses USA
One last bunch of photos from the Stockholm Marathon race last Saturday. The first four photos are from Strandvägen where I spotted the hot dog girl and a family waiting for dad, most likely. Then follows three photos from Karlaplan where you could cool down by running through a shower. I think the two blond girls were twins. The last three photo are from Götgatan on Södermalm. After taking that last photo I had to run across the street with the bike, trying my best not to collide with the oncoming runners. I just made it.

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

That really is a lot of people.

I crossed paths with our marathon, but didn't take a pic.

RedPat said...

There was lots of support out for the runners.

Bill said...

Lots of people, some looking for runners they know. Nice to have all this support.