Saturday, June 10, 2023

National Day Horse Race

Angelika Berg Portrait of a horse Nationaldagsgaloppen Nationaldagsgaloppen Canon & Nikon
A few more photos from the Nationaldagsgaloppen at Gärdet in Stockholm. The first two photos show Angelika Berg. As a teenager, she visited this event with her parents. Already a horse girl, she decided on the spot that this type of horse racing was something she wanted to try. A few years later, Angelika have 425 starts and 43 wins in her career so far. This was my first visit to this event. I watched three horse races but spent most of my time walking around in the Summer heat snapping away with my two Canon cameras right and left.

5 comments:

s.c said...

Doesn't seem like fun to walk around with 2 such lenses all the time in this weather but the results are great. Enjoy your weekend.

Stefan Jansson said...

One camera is always in the bag. I often hear people complain about the weight of their cameras, but I am fit enough so no problems just yet!

RedPat said...

A fun day was had by all.

roentare said...

Such a bustling atmosphere. The photographers do get attached to the phallic symbols.

William Kendall said...

My sister in law would be fascinated by all this.