Saturday, June 17, 2023

Scenes from a flea market

Hötorget Flea market Just looking Flea market books How much for this? Umbrella Flea market
I checked out the weekly flea market at Hötorget in Stockholm. Or "loppis", short for loppmarknad. I never buy anything at these markets, as I know full well that I don't really need anything they have on offer. But as a photographer, it is always fun to stroll around a market. I did spot a few old cameras that might have been fun to try out. And a couple of books and paintings. So lots of interesting items, but tricky to cycle home with!

5 comments:

RedPat said...

It looks like a big flea market. I love wandering in them but rarely buy anything either.

roentare said...

The patrons have that interesting display of expression on their individual faces. Good candid.

s.c said...

Also my favorite hunting ground for photographing people Stefan. Good work.

William Kendall said...

There's a flea market I know of here, but I don't go for such things.

Bill said...

A wonderful place to be out and about with a camera. Great shots!