Thursday, June 01, 2023

Smile for the camera

El Sistema
Cycling on Strandvägen in Stockholm a couple of warm days ago, I parked the bike on the walkway by the water. Always crowded with tourists waiting for a ferry to the archipelago. But this time I decided to take a few photos of my fellow cyclists. This guy gave me a fun smile, so I will pay him back by posting the photo for the City Daily Photo Theme Day for June. Smile. Oh, and El Sistema Stockholm is a school for young musicians. They have around 2000 students eager to learn how to play the violin, the trombone, the cello or any other instrument.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Well taken!

RedPat said...

Good one for the theme.

roentare said...

He looks like a fun personality

Bill said...

and a good smile it is. Nice one!