Tuesday, June 13, 2023

The $250 million yacht

Norn Norn N9906
Do you have $250 million? If so, why don't you get your own yacht. This one belongs to Charles Simonyi. Delivered to him in April this year. Built by Laurssen in Germany. Designed by Espen Øino. It is named Norn. George Town. Made from steel and aluminum. The yacht have a beauty salon, which is always good I think, especially if you have a very young, Swedish wife. Oh, and a beach club. It has a maximum speed of 17 knots. I spotted it at Skeppsbrokajen in Stockholm a few days ago. Built to look like a military vessel. Oh, and it also features a helicopter if you run out of milk while out on the water.

8 comments:

roentare said...

You sound sarcastic lol. The boat looks a beauty indeed

Rob Siemann said...

Compensating for...

Rob Siemann said...

I've often seen billion euros boat in Barcelona and around the world, Macao, USA. Usually belonging to russian oligarchs or Saudi princes

William Kendall said...

Looks like Charlie likes to show off.

Andy said...

I can't even afford to get my hair styled on this boat.
⨌⨀_⨀⨌

s.c said...

Looks indeed very expensive but not bad.

Bill said...

Very spendy and so far out of my price range. :)

RedPat said...

That is a life style I will never know.