Friday, March 08, 2024

Hagaesplanaden

Hagastaden Cedar Facade Under Construction Balconies
A few recent photos from Hagastaden in Stockholm on the border to Solna. Everytime I visit I see a new building under construction. These all have cedar facades and looks very cool to me. I think the address would be Norra Hagaesplanaden. There are two streets here. One is for bicycles and the other one is for very slow vehicles, six to eight km/h. There will be a big area for the kids to play in and a lot of trees, benches and outdoor cafés. The new metro station will open later this year.

6 comments:

s.c said...

Very nice those big buildings with wooden singles. But not Scandinavian wood I presume.

Sharon said...

I love these photos.

RedPat said...

Very unusual buildings with the wood facade.

Stefan Jansson said...

From North America.

JudithK said...

Ah. American wood. Not Norwegian wood. (Sorry. Shouldn't free associate and report it when I'm sleepy.)

William Kendall said...

Excellent composition.