Friday, March 29, 2024

Flea market in late March

She came prepared Good boy Eating Out Useful tools Hötorget Thinking about it Can I afford it? Haymarket Haymarket
I had decided to visit the weekly flea market last Sunday. So I dressed for Winter and jumped on the bike for the 90-minute bike ride, one way. I regretted my decision after 3 kilometers as it was bitterly cold. But you can't give up, so I pedaled on. Here are some of the photos I took with the mirrorless Canon. It was a short visit. Normally I would have visited a few more places, but because of the cold weather, I decided that enough was enough and headed for home. I will remember this ice-cold bike ride for a long time.

7 comments:

roentare said...

Love the candid shots from this flea market

s.c said...

The best place for candid shots I absolutely agree with you and also a favourite spot to do something on recycling in clothing.

RedPat said...

I'm surprised to see so many people out in the cold at the market. Lucky there was no snow.

Sharon said...

You got a lot of great shots in the cold. I'm not sure how your fingers worked on the shutter button.

Stefan Jansson said...

Mittens and gloves.

William Kendall said...

I attended a flea market to take pics for a theme day later in the year, but it's not really my thing.

Stefan Jansson said...

I am a bit addicted to it, as a photographer I always enjoy looking at people. And photographing them.