Friday, March 01, 2024

Folket•Tillsammans•Kompis

Folket•Tillsammans•Kompis
Theme Day. Reflections in windows. My second post with photos from Götgatsbacken. Folket•Tillsammans•Kompis. That means The People. Together. Buddy. The window is the office of an ad agency. Or two agencies that have merged. Tillsammans. Och Folket. I took this photo over the weekend, while out looking for a fitting Theme Day photo. A flickr contact from Perth in Australia, who now lives in Stockholm, and that just like me photographs all over Stockholm on an almost daily basis left a comment saying that he took the same photo at roughly the same time, although he is yet to publish his version.

5 comments:

roentare said...

That is a really cool reflection

s.c said...

You don't have to find the focus point for your composition. Its already there. Nice.

Sharon said...

This is very nice! I love that blue circle.

RedPat said...

I like this shot a lot.

William Kendall said...

Good one!