Sunday, March 24, 2024

Götgatsbacken

The stare Vila Clothes Wacko Wacko Hattbaren Hirschenkeller
Five street shots from Götgatsbacken on Södermalm. A new project of mine. I spotted the girl in the top photo before she spotted me. Many interesting shops in this area. For all sorts of streetwear. And quite a few bars and restaurants. Hirschenkeller is a legendary place. They have at least three different places in Stockholm, and I was a frequent guest at one of their other pubs during my beer drinking days, but I am yet to try this one.

4 comments:

RedPat said...

These pics are all so rich. Wonderful shots.

roentare said...

I would love to dine in that restaurant!

Jack said...

A nice series, Stefan. "Wacko?" An odd name for what appears to be an upscale shop.

William Kendall said...

Terrific set, Stefan.