Friday, December 22, 2023

Winter Count 2023

Winter Count 2023
My 14th Winter Count. One photo per month from 2023. January sees a well-known sculpture at Sergels torg. A snowy Meditation Hill view from Skogskyrkogården in February. Classic Stockholm view with Riddarfjärden, Riddarholmen and Stadshuset for March. The annual Cherry Blossom craze at Kungsträdgården works well for April. I met the guy on the "Höghjuling" in the May photo twice this year, he shouted to me saying that there are no brakes on the bike. Gustav Vasa posing for a photo represents June. A Royal Guard at the Royal Palace was my pick for July. The wedding couple were having their photo taken by another photographer when I arrived at City Hall and I could not resist taking my own photo of them. The police officer in the September photo was busy keeping an eye on Greta Thunberg and myself during a demonstration from the Royal Palace to Medborgarplatsen. My Autumn photo comes from Djurgårdsbrunn. Back to Kungsträdgården for the November shot with a group of tourists posing on the same spot as my April photo but with different colors. We finish with my preferred vehicle year round, my Gazelle Ultimate 8 eBike.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

A beautiful summary of the year.

Bill said...

Excellent, well done!

RedPat said...

This is a great way to look back over your year of photos. Nice ones.

roentare said...

This is a great look back on the year passed

William Kendall said...

An excellent selection, Stefan.