Thursday, December 21, 2023

Blue Hour

Blue Hour
I picked up my bike after I took the photo of the planes. Walking in to the shop, the owner, Harry, in his mid 80s by now, gave me the evil eye. Sort of. And then he told me how hard it was to just fix a flat tire and adjust the gears on my eBike, like I did not already know that. I kept a straight face, but laughed about it while cycling home. And then I stopped to take a photo at Mulsta as it was getting dark, and I liked how this house looked with the Christmas lights.

7 comments:

s.c said...

Great shot again. You know how to photograph in the dark.

William Kendall said...

That blue hour is ideal for photographers.

Sharon said...

Beautiful night shot.

Bill said...

A nighttime beauty, great shot.

roentare said...

So delicate and beautiful

RedPat said...

A beautiful time of day. Love this shot.

Ikars said...

Vow. so cosy. I like also the elevated setting of the house. Must be some nice view from the windows