Sunday, December 03, 2023

Ljuspunkt

Ljuspunkt
Yet to use a camera in December, but after lighting a candle yesterday, I snapped this photo using my macro lens on the old Canon 77D. And then someone at Flickr pointed it out that it is första advent today. First Sunday of Advent, so why not. Back when my mother was still around she always asked me to fix a Chandelier de l'Avent, and I would then go for a walk in the forest at home picking up some vitmossa, also known as fönsterlav for that. I can't do that today because of the snow, so this will have to do.

7 comments:

RedPat said...

A beautiful shot.

Sharon said...

That's a beautiful shot!

Catarina said...

This a great picture!

Linda said...

Neat photo!

roentare said...

You metered the candlelight very well

JudithK said...

Well, it's lovely photo for sure. But of course I have googled the terms, and have an idea about a chandelier for advent, but what kind of lichen or moss has left me clueless. Must be something in the forest you can light a bit at a time. At any rate, a lovely ritual....and at this time of year, even here in a lower latitude, light is welcome.

William Kendall said...

Excellent composition.