Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Julgransflygnig

Julgransflygning
Twelve SK 60 doing a fly-by in a Christmas Tree formation yesterday afternoon. I had hoped that they would fly over me, but they were probably over the water when I snapped this one, standing in the middle of a muddy field on the Nedersta farm. I only had a few seconds to get a shot before they disappeared behind the trees. And you will have to be a huge Christmas fan to spot the tree, I think. But just two minutes before I took my shot, my Australian flickr buddy Brian, who lives in Stockholm, took the perfect photo.

5 comments:

biebkriebels said...

This one is also a nice one.

William Kendall said...

Terrific shot!

Bill said...

Wonderfufl shot, very good.

RedPat said...

I think it is a super shot.

roentare said...

They are in line and formation.