Thursday, November 30, 2023

The bridge

Bridge
During my promenade through the park I noticed that no one had walked over the bridge crossing Rocklösaån, since the latest snowfall, so I walked around it to get a "clean" shot from the other side, because why not. The yellow house is where the local bands play their music. Before that it was a privade recidence. One of the kids that grew up there, Birdman, also known as Jocke became a musician and have played at the local rock festival several times.

7 comments:

Catarina said...

I like to cross bridges and to photograph them.

JudithK said...

Oriental. Or most likely function! So a day to stay in yesterday, but you were out taking photos of buses. Only two years of my life have been lived where there was a lot of winter snow. I was young and remember it fondly. Don't have a clue how I would feel about it year after year. But it is beautiful.

roentare said...

This is very beautiful

RedPat said...

That is lovely. I am not looking forward to it though.
We are heading up to + 9˚C today but it will only last for a few hours.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful!

Sharon said...

Pristine snow always makes for beautiful scenes.

Bill said...

A beautiful winter scene.