Thursday, November 23, 2023

Autumn scenes

Smedsudden Höstfärger Smedsudden
Horrible weather here for the last couple of weeks. Rain. Snow. Cold. Windy. Not my favorite. So here are a couple of colorful Autumn scenes from a recent bike ride through Kungsholmen. Top photo shows Eden, (restaurant at Smedsudden), and Marieberg, with the accordion building as a nice backdrop. Second photo taken at "Rålis", a popular park. There is a bridge/bike path that I often use hidden behind the trees. There'a big green lawn at Smedsudden and also a sandy beach where on a sunny Summer day you would find hundreds of sunbathers. This time of the year, you will only see dog walkers and runners, and that is where I stood when I snapped the last photo.

6 comments:

Catarina said...

Our trees are practically all bare.
Yours still maintain the beauty of fall.

Stefan Jansson said...

I took these photos some time ago. All the Autumn colors are gone today.

Sharon said...

I love the autumn scenes. The trees are wonderful and those are two very large buildings in the first shot.

RedPat said...

It is a lovely time of year that doesn't last long enough.

roentare said...

Sorry about the terrible weather. The autumn colour is surfacing nicely

William Kendall said...

Much like here, but I like the cold.