Saturday, November 18, 2023

Ոdsᴉpǝpoʍu

Rörstrandsgatan Ոdsᴉpǝpoʍu
I rarely do this, but it does happen. Shoot a reflection photo and then in editing turn it Ոdsᴉpǝpoʍu. But here I did it twice. I was on the bike, of course, on my way to Hornsberg at Kungholmen in Stockholm. The first photo shows apartment buildings at Rörstrandsgatan where you probably can't afford to live. The second photo shows part of a glass building at Klarabergsviadukten near the Central Station, that I have shown you before.

6 comments:

Linda d said...

Dreamy. My brain wants to sharpen and focus but my heart likes them just as they are.

Bill said...

They look like paintings, I like them.

Sharon said...

I love these! Very nicely done.

RedPat said...

These are fabulous!

roentare said...

Artistic abstracts here. I love the water art even better

William Kendall said...

These are good. I tend to get upside-down shots when photographing a display panel.