Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Vinterbänk

Winter
Winter is here to stay. Snow everywhere during my walk today. This is a bench in the park in Tungelsta. As I took the photo, I was reminded about of the time when I sat down on this actual bench during the rock festival held here every Summer. There was a guy sitting next to me. He was enjoying the music, and we started to talk. After a few minutes of chit-chat he gave me a funny look, like he knew who I was, and that's when I realized that I had known him since we were teenagers. We were also classmates in secondary school. Sorry about that, Per, but people can change quite a lot if you don't see them that often.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Have a seat!

s.c said...

Sit back and relax.

21 Wits said...

Yes indeed, not that I'm ready, but this will be the sight around here for a long time in our wintry state of Minnesota!

Sharon said...

No one is sitting there today....yet.

Catarina said...

A nice coincidence!

Bill said...

The cold bench waiting for a visitor.

roentare said...

Fine art!

RedPat said...

Pretty to look at but I can wait a bit before I see it here.
It's funny but when you see someone all the time you don't see changes but wait a few years and Boom - really changed.

William Kendall said...

My kind of weather!