Monday, November 27, 2023

My Sunday

Five minutes ago
I looked at the thermometer as I walked down the stairs to prepare my breakfast. It read -6C. Normally I don't think that is too cold for a Winter promenade, but I did yesterday. So when a ski race got under way on TV I stood ready on my trekkrunner and as the skiers made their way around the ice-cold course over in Finland I took an indoor promenade! Not much fun, but I needed the exercise. I also watched some biathlon because why not. After lunch, I read a few chapters in the latest Stephen King novel, Holly. And then at 1500 hours it was time for the sunset. I am not a fan of early sunsets, but there's not really much you can do about it, so I took this photo. After an early dinner, I watched some alpine skiing from the US, followed by an episode of Who Shot Otto Mueller? Oh, and I also uploaded a bunch of portraits of pretty girls to Flickr as I will often look through my Canon archives when I have nothing better to do.

7 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful sky.

JudithK said...

Settling in for the winter then. Less than a month until a gradual creeping up of light though. So we can wait......

Catarina said...

You had a pretty busy Sunday, after all! : )

roentare said...

That sky is very pretty

Sharon said...

You managed to keep yourself busy in spite of the cold. Nice sunset.

Bill said...

A beautiful and colourful sky. Lots of actvities to keep you busy.

RedPat said...

You were smart to stay in and you were very busy!