Monday, May 14, 2018

Party Soldiers

Roman Soldier Party Soldier
I spotted two guys in Handen on Saturday claiming to be Roman soldiers. They were carrying a lot of beers and after I stopped them telling them it was time for a few photos they wondered how long it would take them to get to the party in Tungelsta if they were going to be stopped like this every fifty meters. I directed them towards the tulip field near Poseidon's Square for a Summary backdrop. As soon as I was done with my photos, two other guys interested in taking their photo turned up.

4 comments:

s.c said...

Thumbs up for your background. Really good. I like it.

Lowell said...

Well, I'm sorry but I can't help myself...it's a good thing you had a floral background as these two guys look like a couple of "bloomin' idiots." Heh, heh. Just kidding.

William Kendall said...

Good portraits!

Stuart said...

Much better costumes than the toga parties that were the rage back in my day. Good job getting them against that glorious background.