Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fail of the day

Fail of the day
Whenever I see a stolen and dumped car I usually inform the municipality about it. I did so a little over a week ago when I had seen a Volvo being smashed up at a shopping centre but that car (link), is still there. This car stands at the Industrial area in Jordbro. At a bus stop. Owned by a woman who lives not far from here (thank you Internet). It's been there for at least one week now. This photo was supposed to be a quality bokeh panorama, made from photos taken with the nifty fifty, but when I stitched the photos I realised that I had missed one photo! But as I am sure the car is still there I could always try again...

5 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Seems like a long time to leave a wreck lying there Steffe.

Merisi said...

Failures of this kind are at least not as tragic as the poor car's destiny!

William Kendall said...

It does seem too long for the wreck to still be in place.

Stuart said...

This car looks like it just competed in a boxing match... and lost.

jennyfreckles said...

I rather like your artistic composition. If you hadn't said it was missing a bit, I'd just have thought you were being extra-creative. Sad looking car, someone will be miserable about that.